Sunday, February 20, 2011

shop on february 24th





Our online shop will be open for business this week!  Our first sale will start on Thursday, February 24th, at noon (EST) and go thru Monday, February 28th, until noon (EST.) You'll be able to access our the sale thru the shop button which you will find on our website and blog, but not until Thursday!  So please don't expect to see it sooner!  This sale will have smaller bowls and plates, along with a few serving pieces.  The palette will be in sea blue, white, oatmeal, sky blue, indigo and robin's egg.  In my next sale I will do larger pieces and bring back the deeper shades of peacock and ocean that many of you have made such lovely comments about.  My apologies for not being able to include them in this sale.  Hopefully you will find something you like.  And, yes, we will ship worldwide!  

4 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes well. I'll definitely pop in and have a good browse. Your work is wonderful!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. me again.
    Just quick comment to let you know that I have posted an announcement about the shop launch on my blog a minute ago.

    Hopefully helpful.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotta,
    I'm sure it will be! Thank you!
    Michele
    xo

    ReplyDelete