Tuesday, December 3, 2013

holiday shop update!




HOLIDAY SHOP UPDATE!
   Sunday, December 8th, at 6pm edt    


I will be offering a selection of smaller pieces for this holiday sale which will include bowls, plates, spoons, cheese boards and platters.  If your purchase is a gift I will be happy to pack it in a gift box as pictured above at no extra charge.  The brown kraft box has the elephant ceramics logo stamped on top and will be tied with a dark indigo woven ribbon.  Please email me within 24 hours to let me know which pieces you would like boxed and include any message you would like written on the gift tag.  If you are shipping to friends, family or colleagues please have those addresses on hand for checkout.  I will ship everything out on December 11th leaving plenty of time for UPS to make your delivery in time for the holidays!  
                                       -michele xo  





No comments:

Post a Comment